About Dr. Vinit Kahalekar
Dr. Vinit Kahalekar is one of the best Hepatologists, Gastroenterologists & Endoscopists in Aurangabad.
He has completed all his medical education from prestigious Government medical colleges MBBS (GMC Aurangabad) MD Medicine (Nair Hospital Mumbai) DM Gastroenterology (KEM Hospital Mumbai) He has vast experience in treatment of patients with abdominal problems from 2014. He has taken experience in advanced endoscopic procedures like ERCP, EUS in KEM Hospital.
- Currently he is working as a consultant in United CIIGMA hospital.
- Patients can also avail benefit of all Government schemes like MJPJAY, ESIC, MPKY and all insurances.
- Dr. Vinit Kahalekar worked as Assistant Professor in Medicine department conducting Gastroenterology OPD at Government Medical College, Aurangabad for 1 year. (from Oct 2018 to Oct 2019 )
- Also worked as Superspeciality Medical Officer in Gastroenterology department at G S Medical College and KEM Hospital, Mumbai for 1 year. ( from Sep 2017 to Sep 2018 )
- He has completed a 3-year residency program in the Gastroenterology department, Seth G S Medical College and KEM Hospital, Mumbai from Aug 2014 to July 2017 with good experience in Endoscopy, manometry, and Hepatology including liver transplantation. It is a tertiary care hospital and a referral center for Gujarat and Maharashtra.
- And also completed 3 year residency programme in Medicine department, Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai from May 2011 to April 2014. It is also a tertiary care hospital and a referral center for Gujarat and Maharashtra. The residency program included one month rotation in cardiology, neurology, haematology, endocrinology and nephrology each, two months of emergency medicine and medical ICU each and a year of medicine registrar.
- Participated in National Conference of Haematology 2013, National Conference of Infectious diseases 2013, Critical care training program 2012.
- He has actively participated in the conduction of Haematology CME at TNMC, Mumbai in 2012.
- He has presented 2 posters in the National conference ISGCON in Dec. 2016, Delhi, one poster in National conference ISGCON in Dec. 2017, Bhubneshwar. He got second prize for presentation of oral paper in state level conference in MahaISGCON in 2017.
- He actively participated in national conferences for Gastroenterology students like Young Clinician’s Programme (2015) by ISG, Gastroenterology young masters (2017) by ISG, LiverAge (2017).
- Also participated in the Korean Society of Neurogastroenterology and Motility (KSNM) education programme at Seoul, South Korea in April 2018. Presented a poster in International conference 7th Asian Postgraduate Course on Neurogastroenterology and Motility (APNM) 2018 in April 2018.
- Practices in gastroenterology from 2014.
- Completed Advanced Endoscopy fellowship
- 6 Posters & 4 Research Papers Published
- Member of Indian Society of Gastroenterology
|D.M. Gastroenterology||2017||KEM, Mumbai||MUHS, Nashik|
|M.D. Medicine||2014||TNMC, Mumbai||MUHS, Nashik|
|M.B.B.S 3rd year||2009||GMC, Aurangabad||MUHS, Nashik|
|M.B.B.S 2nd year||2007||GMC, Aurangabad||MUHS, Nashik|
|M.B.B.S 1st year||2005||GMC, Aurangabad||MUHS, Nashik|
- Kahalekar V, Gupta DT, Bhatt P, Shukla A, Bhatia S. Fully covered self-expanding metallic stent placement for benign refractory esophageal strictures. ISGCON 2016
- Gupta DT, Kahalekar VV, Sauraw S, Mane N, Kamble S, Shukla A, Bhatia SJ. Study of predictive factors and clinical implication of deep mucosal healing in Ulcerative colitis. ISGCON 2016
- Kahalekar V, Jain A, Shukla A, Bhatia S, Gogtay N, Thatte U. Pharmacogenetic testing for warfarin use in patients with Budd-Chiari syndrome – Does it make a difference? – ISGCON 2017
- Kahalekar V, Sawant L, Azeez R, Pawar S, Jha A, Rangarajan V, Bhatia S. Comparison of Nutrient drink test and Single photon emission tomography for evaluation of Gastric Accommodation in Postprandial distress syndrome – APNM 2018 at Seoul, South Korea
- Kaneria MV, Kahalekar VV. A study of thyroid dysfunction in HIV infected patients in a tertiary care hospital Int J Adv Med. 2016 Aug; 3(3):708-715
- Kahalekar V, Gupta DT, Bhatt P, Shukla A, Bhatia S. Fully covered self-expanding metallic stent placement for benign refractory esophageal strictures. Indian J Gastroenterol. 2017; 36:197-201
- Jain A, Kahalekar V, Marar S, Gupta D, Sawrav S, Kiran S, Shukla A. Recanalization of TIPSS via transsplenic puncture. Indian J Gastroenterol. 2017;36:248-251
- Shukla A, Sawrav S, Udare A, Pargawar S, Shah S, Jain A, Bhatt P, Kahalekar V, Bhatia S. Magnetic Resonance Elastography is an accurate tool for diagnosis of Idiopathic Non-Cirrhotic Portal Hypertension – MahaISGCON 2017.